We will be awarding the best blog 2012!
With your own blog and being part of a new generation of fashion opinion formers, register and become a nominee for the navabi Curvy Blog Award 2012. As the premier luxury fashion retailer for curvy girls, navabi is on the search for those that can offer the best styling advice for real women and those of all shapes and sizes.
What will be in it for you? The winning blogger and a friend will be treated to an unforgettable weekend trip to London Fashion Week Autumn Winter 2013 in February. In addition to your flights and accomodation, navabi will also present you with a 500€ voucher so that you can shop until you drop on navabi. Choose from our extensive range of luxury brands including Fendi, Roberto Cavalli White, M Missoni, Anna Scholz and many more to ensure you look stunning for the trip.
But wait, there’s more! Fashion designer Anna Scholz will personally be in London to welcome you to Fashion Week with a meet and greet. So what are you waiting for?
Simply register below with the details of your blog to enter. Your blog can also be entered and nominated for the award by others.
Once entered, the blogs will first go to a 3 week public voting period. So don’t forget to tell your fans and followers through blog posts, tweets, Facebook and more. A shortlist of the 10 blogs with the most votes will then be presented to our expert jury for a decision on a final winner.
The jury will include: fashion designer Anna Scholz, VOGUE CURVY editor and international curvy model Elisa D’Ospina, international top model Fluvia Lacerda and the navabi fashion team.
Vote for me buttons
To support you, we have created two creatives for you. Just use these embed codes on the websites you would like to place it.
Who can take part?
Anyone and everyone who has their own fashion or lifestyle blog which provides style advice for girls of all shapes and sizes including those with curves.
How can I take part?
Just fill out the form and register your blog.
When is the deadline for the nominations?
You can register your blog between 30th October and 11th November 2012.
When does the voting start?
Voting starts on 5th November and will end on 25th November 2012.
Who will be the jury?
The navabi fashion team, fashion designer Anna Scholz, VOGUE CURVY editor and international curvy model Elisa D’Ospina and the international top model Fluvia Lacerda.
On the basis of which criteria will the winner be selected?
The jury will judge the design, the blog content, style of writing and expertise on style advice for girls of all shapes and sizes. In addition to that, we will also be looking at your social engagement and how you are communicating with your fans and followers across multiple social media channels.
How can I increase my chances of winning?
The uniqueness and quality of your blog will contribute to your success.
What happens in the case of a tie vote?
Once entered, the blogs will first go to a 3 week public voting period. A shortlist of the 10 blogs with the most votes will then be presented to our expert jury for a decision on a final winner. If there is a tie vote the concerned blogs will be also entering our top 10 list.
What’s the prize?
navabi will send you and your friend to London Fashion Week Autumn Winter 2013 (15th February – 17th February 2013), flights and accommodation included. A 500€ voucher to spend on navabi and a personal meet and greet with Anna Scholz whilst you in London. You will also be crowned with the navabi Curvy Blog Award 2012 and receive a corresponding seal for your blog.
How and where will the winner be announced?
On the 30th November 2012 the winner will receive an email and be announced on this page.
Terms and conditions
1. The promoter of this competition is navabi.
2. No purchase necessary. By participating in this competition, you automatically accept our terms and conditions.
3. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of navabi or any subsidiary of navabi. Only one entry per person.
4. The distribution of the prizes is held only among the participants, who personally fill in the information for the raffle completely and correctly or have been nominated for by third parties. The closing date for entries is the 4th November 2012
5. The winner will be announced on 30th November 2012. If you win our competition, we will notify you by e-mail. The winner has to inform the operators about whether they want to receive the prize by 7th December 2012. Otherwise, navabi will announce another winner randomly. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in promotional activity and materials as required by navabi.
6. All formalities will be explained individually to the winner.
7. The prize will not be transferable to another person. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
8. The judges’ decision will be final.
9. navabi reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
10. navabi, its employees or any subsidiary of navabi will not be under any obligation to compensate for damages with regards or associated to this competition under any circumstances.
11. The email addresses collected are not sold, or disclosed to any third parties. These addresses may only be used by our business for promotional usage. You can remove yourself from our list by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Participating in this competition, the winner accepts the use of photo material for commercial purposes, which was taken at the London Fashion Week.
13. All decisions will be final.